Some Highlights About Me (as of July ’21):
- Graduated from Texas Tech University in May 2020 with a business degree in Information Technology (Business Analysis Concentration)
- Spent the past year working remotely for T. Rowe Price analyzing and servicing retirement accounts such as 401(k)’s, 403(b)’s, 457’s, defined benefit, etc.
- Responsible for accurate transmission of millions of dollars of transactions per week
- Coached associates on best practices with trade accuracy and handled escalated service needs for key accounts and special retirement plans
- My current position is largely based around Microsoft Office- Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, etc. As well, I have been a contributor to our organizational Lean Ideas team.
- On the side I’ve enrolled in the Google Data Analytics Course and completed that June ’21. The course focused on common data scenarios using R, SQL, and Tableau.
- As well I have educational experience with Python, Java, HTML/CSS, MySQL, and Business Analysis documentation.
- Currently hold the following certificates: Microsoft Office Specialist, Google Cloud Business Professional, and Google Analytics (Web Traffic).
I’d love to publicly post my phone number and email address, but I can’t keep up with spam messages, so if you could contact me here, I’d appreciate it!